Wednesday, September 15, 2010

'a masterpiece of minimalism.....'

i wish i had more time to blog...

some things i'd discuss:

  • snitching civil rights photographers
  • speeches by Malcolm X
  • the importance of mental health in the Black community
  • these hot new purple suede pumps I just copped
  • the topics of my daily meditations
below are today's excuses....



*unisex
**brass on suede


*unisex
**brass on matte black chain


*heavy, faceted glass pendant








L.A. is crackin' tonite. A Sa-Ra show in Hollywood, with Sy Smith hosting, and Muhsinah making an appearance!

Get familiar!

Muhsinah - Construction




Sa-Ra
- And If






and my favorite DJ is spinnin' a tribute to Organized Noize tonite.....
and before he started studying up, I had NO idea how dope these cats were.

wow... an amazing tribute it will be.





i know there's about 100 other awesome things that are probably happening in the city tonight, but these are the spots you'll find me -- camera attached to me at all times :)

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment