Saturday, April 30, 2011

God bless the artists...

I say that because it takes huge amounts of courage to even THINK you can center your life
around your dreams.

...let alone pursue it.

For all the good times you have, the freedom, the constant lessons, etc,
there are hard times.

Times when you second guess yourself, or wonder "what the fuck am I DOING?"
Times when you realize you're delaying starting family, or moving to a bigger place,

....all for your dreams.

I salute all the artists who spend every moment of their lives manifesting those dreams, in spite of the nay-sayers, your ego, or the occasional reality-check.

...cuz the shit AIN'T easy.



..speaking of amazing artists pursuing their dreams, my Nakimuli dookie bracelets came the other day! I'm rockin' em with my "Key to the City" stud earrings.

Big hair, don't care.


these sold mere minutes after I posted them ... and they were 1 of a kind.



i combined a vintage collar with a vintage coral/lapis pendant from Tibet.


and much love to Tia, my LA homegirl, for rockin' the HELL outta my "Animalia" ostrich feathers.
i'd love for someone to paint this photo, so I can buy it and hang it on my wall.

thanks ;)



speaking of LA... our weather is between 78-85 for the next 5 days.

if you need me, I'll be the fly sista laid out by the shoreline.


gone fishin'.

xo.


C.

1 comment:

  1. Peace, thanks a lot for this! I needed to hear this actually :)

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete