Friday, January 14, 2011

inventory scale back

i just can't keep up anymore.
and it's a huge blessing for which I am sooooo thankful!
so in the interest of increasing efficiency, and keeping my clients happy
,
after the release of the new line i'll be removing tooons of inventory from the site.
many items from past collections, past sold items, etc will be removed.


i'd make you a list, but that would be about 150 items. lol... i am a BEAST!

so, take advantage of these next 14 days until the Spring/Summer Collection drops on 1.28

...then come on back and get'chu a pair of these




light as a feather, available in gold, or silver.
definitely in my top 5 of the over 20 new items I'll be offering!


have a great weekend.
xo.

C.

1 comment:

  1. Sis, I'm soo proud of YOU! Can't wait to see the new collection (and of course I can't wait to feature it on my blog!!) <3

    ReplyDelete