Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SJ x PI

so I've known this was gonna happen for about 3 months.
patience is a virtue and I'm sooooo happy that it has finally happened.

nothing before its time.

SJ's site is amazing. these 2 sister put in SO much work. i'm not really sure how they do it, actually. i'd be a crazy woman having to deal with designers, magazines, stylists, photo shoots, etc.



I'll be offering exclusive items through their site. Some will no longer be available in my own boutique. So click some links, and get acquainted.

More great news to share soon ... stay tuned :)

C.

2 comments:

  1. GIRRRRRRRRRL, I am so proud of you. SJ is such a great site.

    *fist pump*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. I still really don't believe it honestly.

    thank you for allllllways supporting me!

    ReplyDelete