Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 years ago...

I started fixing my old pieces of jewelry that had been stashed in a drawer for years.

...that empowered me.

So I removed components on some earrings, and made them into new earrings that I liked better.

...that empowered me more.

If I loved how the design turned out, why wouldn't others?

Why can't women enjoy accessories that complement their style... as opposed to being defined by the accessories you choose?

That's not free. And Peaceimages is all about being free.

I pray for another 2 years of constant growth, lessons and rewards :)

Thanks to all of you who helped me get to this point.

.....on to the NEW SH*T!!!

they were pendants, but I think they make better earrings.
hand-draped chain, sterling silver hooks.
5"


vintage clip-on components
draped chains.
lightweight, comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment