Thursday, June 2, 2011

"aint nobody fightin' cuz ....

...nobody knows what to say."

on repeat:
"winter in America" Gil Scott Heron (we will MISS you)



we're playing with Kyanite slabs in the lab. (good for opening the third eye chakra, associated with the throat chakra, very calming and holds NO negative energy)

rimmed in 24 kt gold. i love how raw these look.
this is my pair. i might offer them to you in the next couple of weeks :)





the kid was featured on Soul Train yesterday. shoutout to my girl Ayara for this!!




here's some new goodies I made for myself, that will be listed in the boutique as soon as I can find the time to make more!

it, and the rest of my inventory, got rave reviews at UCLA.
that entire weekend was just as invigorating as it was tiring!
i made incredible connections,
and it was a welcomed change from being holed-up in the lab so many hours a day.

you start to miss the human contact.
who knew?!
working 8 hours a day for someone else, I was sick of that shit.



...and I found one of my shots floating around Tumblr this weekend...
they even added a fly effect to it.

i dig.

i think i may get some limited edition prints in the works.



PI Jewels also found a new home in one of best boutiques in LA, hands down.
I can't release the name yet... but soon :D4



Stay up!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment