Friday, May 6, 2011

love love

happy friday :)

we looooove seeing our "down on the delta" necklace, big brass agate cuff, and sterling "polyhedron" pyramid ring shining oh so brightly on Ashley Tisdale during her shoot with Zooey Mag! What a rush!

it's a 1:40 vid .. and from what I see? Miss girl can WORK IT!



the mag is on stands now, and sold at Barnes and Noble.

i'm going to snag a bunch of copies tonight, so I can surprise my mom on Mums Day :)



i decided to make myself a dainty little body chain that can be worn everyday, under clothes, etc.
i used tiny brass chain.

the end result was so perfect, i decided to jazz it up a bit... and voila!



i added a trail of ankhs.

what I love most about the piece is the way it peeks out from my silk plunge-neck mini-dress.
...right at the top. very mystique ;)

there's also a chain that wraps around your waist, as you can see. the chain looks adorable, falling near the small of your back, especially in crop tops.

if you want to rock yours to the beach, i'd suggest requesting one in gold. so it will be unaffected by salt-water.

i'll be selling these at the UCLA Jazz Fest, because It'll be the perfect thing for women to slide on right away to take those festival outfits to 10!





this adorable single feather earrings hangs from a 14kt gold hook
and is 2 of a kind.



that's it for me!

mr DJ is doing a show in St Louis this weekend.. so if you're around, stop by the Gramophone and say hi tomorrow night!

as for me, I'm road-trippin down the coast to go visit moms in San Diego.
enjoy your weekend.
kiss your mom.


xo.

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment