Monday, February 7, 2011

PRINT MAG.

Happy Monday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK TO MY LOVE!
*we're celebrating all week, baby :)

we love the good folks over at Print Mag for showing our Spring Collection some love in this month's issue, along with Rachel Stewart jewelry!



click the photo above, or jump.tons of amazing up and coming designers in this issue!


they did a full feature on us in their 2nd volume, which can be found here!





gorgeous flutist/scribe/activist Rasheedah Ali is rockin our "Tana" earrings in her latest interview with French Blog "Above the Ground," and we couldn't be happier!!


fly women like this
in my "peaces"
is hella inspiring!




tonite. definitely come through. do you see all those dope DJ's? this event is not to be missed. let's go honor a brotha who helped create some of the illest music in existence! (click the flyer for info)

the PeaceImages crew just completed three interviews -- I'll post them here as they are listed.

til then, enjoy your day and your week AND love ALL over this dope quote from Walt Whitman:

"So what if I contradict myself? I am large, I contain multitudes."


spread love.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment