Monday, November 29, 2010

catchin up

meet Sasha, ya'll!


she's the groovy sista behind LA Inspiration.

it's a who's who of the LA Fashion Scene,
with a down to earth vibe the I totally dig.

her blog's been added to my faves, and you should do the same!
she's got a great sense of style.

i met her last week at the trunk show...and i'm sooo glad I did.
one of many blessings of the night.
she did a wonderful blog post
and even copped a chain ring! (*which I am temporarily sold out of)



...and was kind enough to snap every photo you see here!




the gorg "fandango" feathers caught everyone's attention in the room until they were snatched up!



"gold coast" necklace on wood peace sign from mommy :)



.....and Baptized 2 dropped :)
Mixed by fiancee, and sent with all outgoing orders!
I love my customers :)

x
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment