Thursday, June 10, 2010

PI XY

Happy Thursday :)

I'll be in LA this weekend as there are TONS of things going on!

Trackstar the DJ has a set at Lolas, and The Hawthorne Headhunters are doing a set with Mayer Hawthorne on Sunday!

I'll also be stocking boutiques in the area.. I'll fill you in on that next week <3

The mens' line is here!! I've been asked by several men to start offering a line just for them.
I couldn't force the process. When I was ready, they would come.

Here they are!




i'm giving these hand-inlaid wax print lighted compact mirrors away
for free this week with all purchases made to thank you for
participating in Gulf donations :)



2" Africa ring w/ leather. it has a manly feel, but I know the right woman could pull it off!



leather cord, lobster claw clasp, pewter 2.75" ankh.



leather, bullet



a 3" spear from Mali, on leather cord.

I plan to keep most of my designs for men a bit simple, starting out; just something subtle that you guys can throw on to add some style to your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment