Sunday, May 2, 2010

distractions..

I've been so happy with my Tumblr account
that I forgot all about Blogger.

No biggie ;)

I stocked the boutiques today :)
Both.




purple feathers, 8"
gold filled hoops, chain, hooks.


"ethiope"


a 1.5" gold-rimmed agate ring.
a bit shorter than my usual cocktail rings, as I've been getting requests
for smaller sizes.



black leather inlaid on brass.
gunmetal hooks.
3.5"



a vintage earring to which I lost the match...
so I made it into a cute cocktail ring
on a vintage brass ring.



same. the square is hand-painted wood.
about 1", and so cute!



Escada enamel stars. Stamping is present on back.



Vintage Bergere gold clip ons. 2.5"
Lots of movement, stamping present. In great condition.



Anne Klein choker
silver, heavy. toggle.
stamping present.

No comments:

Post a Comment