Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's the Word...

I'm so bad at staying in touch.
I've become consumed by my passion.

Sometimes it gets so draining to still have to create in the midst of the administrative and networking tasks that go along with running a business.

But I'm maintaining :)

I have several custom orders, a few new retailers, a new website to launch, classes to take, new things to learn, new people to meet, traveling, new spots to vend, the weather is warming up... SO MUCH TO DO!

When I cross 6 things off my list, I'm adding 13 new things soon after.

I love it.

Erlinda Denise, a stylist outta L.A. with a FABULOUS fashion/vintage blog, did a post on a few of my earrings today. She's been on my radar for over a year now, and now it's really nice to be on hers, too :)

post on me

Hope you're having a wonderful week....

No comments:

Post a Comment