Monday, November 30, 2009

Cali....

What can I say.. it's treating me well.

It's been a hectic past few weeks. We packed our place on our own and sent it to the shipper... all in the rain.

We were DETERMINED to get outta St. Louis.

Something about that city... it's a void. It sucks you in and you forget the rest of the world exists. Not good for perspective, growth OR business.

Since being in California, the man and I have given ourselves no downtime. I have shopped, and will continue to shop, several boutiques; my man already has DJ gigs, and I have a couple of trunk shows in the works in L.A.

My style is changing, as are my influences.

My jewelry will be featured in many shoots soon... and the list goes on and on.

Constant forward movement.

And remember, what others do is meaningless. It should not affect how you live your life. Stay focused.

Great news to come.. stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment